For those of you who have relied on Sylvia for book recommendations, don’t worry——she hasn’t forgotten about you! Every week we will post her book recommendations with a short description.
- Good Girls Lie, by J.T. Ellison—Boarding school for daughters of the rich. Only the best & brightest are accepted. Secrets & lies in this dark, twisty novel.
- Almost Just Friends, by Jill Shalvis—Family drama with quirky characters, secrets & romance. Fun easy read.
- The Secrets We Kept, by Lara Prescott—Tale of 2 secretaries turned spies at the height of the Cold War. Their mission: to get Dr. Zhivago out of Russia. Good interesting read.
- The Wild One (a Peter Ash novel), by Nick Petrie—Peter does not do well in enclosed spaces so getting on a plane is not something he would do except when a grandmother asks him to find her grandson in Iceland. Lots of action. Snow blizzard & Oh so cold! Really like this one.
* Borrow these titles on eBook and/or eAudiobook with your library card—click on blue
* Use Overdrive or Libby app to download the eBook or audiobook